The Natural Mouthwash With 100 Different Uses!
When most people think of mouthwash they think of Listerine. It’s been around for decades but only lately have people become aware of the health issues it can cause. The burning sensation is actually a result of the noxious and unsafe alcohols present, causing a drying effect in the mouth, killing off good bacteria and important cells, and increasing your risk of oral cancer.
But a natural mouthwash that is alcohol free can provide the benefits of fresher breath and stronger healthier teeth without any side effects.
We love Modere Mouth Rinse which not only ticks all the boxes, but has an amazing 100 different uses! This makes it the best mouthwash (and possibly the best multi-purpose product) you can have in your home!
Some of our favourite uses include:
- Spray on mozzie bites-takes away the itch.
- Spray inside of shoes to remove smells.
- Cleans makeup mirrors.
- Spray on baby’s bottoms to help with nappy rash.
- Gargle to relieve sore throats
Or sit back and settle in as we run through the entire list of what this amazing mouth rinse can be used for:
1. It’s primary role is a mouthwash!
2. Use as a gargle when teeth are removed. Helps with speedy recovery as it kills germs.
3. Spray on body for acne.
4. Use during the day as a breath freshener.
5. Anti-bacterial hand spray – i.e. after visiting public toilets.
6. Use instead of baby wipes (cut chux into small pieces and soak with mouth rinse).
7. Nasal spray for sinus etc.
8. Spray on insect bites.
9. Spray on cold sores.
10. Spray onto pimples when burst to stop infection.
11. Spray on tinea.
12. Spray on dermatitis.
13. Spray on Psoriasis.
14. Spray on Eczema.
15. Use as an anti-bacterial for underarm deodorant.
16. Removes stains on clothing including red wine – soak garment in mouth rinse before washing.
17. Spray on reusable mascara wands after washing.
18. Spray on hair brushes and combs after washing.
19. Spray on skin for allergic reactions.
20. Customers have reported that it really helps with ear ache with children.
A couple of days ago my wife went to cut our 5yo toe nails & noticed little blisters all over his toes. We believe that it may have been HFM (Hand, Foot & Mouth) disease. On Thursday you can see the little blisters were all over his toes. 48 hours after putting small amounts of the mouth wash on his toes, 90% has gone. Truly amazing stuff.
21. Spray onto mouth ulcers.
22. Swallow for tummy upsets.
23. Spray onto babies dummies.
24. Spray a light mist over clothes to remove tobacco smoke.
25. Spray on contact lens.
26. Spray as anti-bacterial for cuts and abrasions.
27. Clean or soak dentures.
28. Sore throats (spray when tickle starts – gargle for sore throats)
29. Spray on skin after piecing to avoid infection.
30. Cleans white boards beautifully.
31. Spray hands to remove petrol smell.
32. Spray into fridge/freezer to remove odours.
33. Spray on hands to remove onion smells, or any food smells.
34. Spray on mozzie bites-takes away the itch.
35. Spray on burns. Check out this amazing recovery.
36. Spray on skin after being bitten by stingers at the beach.
37. Spray on bee stings.
38. Spray on fungal infections.
39. Spray around dog and cat beds to remove the smell.
40. Spray on animals for cuts and abrasions.
Spilt boiling pumpkin soup over my arm. Several days after it wasn’t healing at all. Applied mouth rinse and wrinkle guard 3 times a day, and experienced amazing healing in just 9 days. Thankyou Modere … one very happy customer!
41. Spray animals to remove smells.
42. Spray on baby’s bottoms to help with nappy rash.
43. Spray inside shoes to remove smells.
44. Spray into a cloth and clean phones, faxes, computer keyboards etc. To remove bacteria.
45. Spray onto glasses for cleaning.
46. Spray into car to remove smells.
47. Remove smells of vomit from sick rooms.
48. Spray air conditioning filters.
49. Use as an air freshener.
50. Spray onto shaving rash.
51. Spray onto beard for hygiene.
52. Spray into canning jars to remove bacteria.
53. Spray into storage containers to remove bacteria.
54. Use as a foot deodoriser.
55. Spray onto fruit and vegies.
56. Spray onto hair to remove odour.
57. Spray into luggage to remove smell.
58. Spray into pet cages to remove odours.
59. Spray onto outdoor cushions to remove smells.
60. Spray into plastic juice containers to remove smells.
61. Spray onto shower curtains to help remove mould.
62. Spray into tea pots.
63. Spray into thermos bottles.
64. Spray around toilet when toilet training.
65. Spray onto toys.
66. Use with vaporiser/mist units.
67. Spray for jock-itch to relieve itching.
68. Spray around eyes when red.
69. Removes red wine from carpet, pour some on stain and soak up with sponge.
70. Spray into mouth after bitten lip.
71. Spray on chafing.
72. For the relief of itching when you have chickenpox and measles.
73. A customer reported a germ in their fingernail, sprayed mouth rinse on a tissue and wrapped it around the finger with a band aid every night for 10 nights, the infection was released and the nail grew back better than ever.
74. Spray on bottom of handbag to remove bacteria.
75. Use on calves umbilical cords to dry them up (to stop infection).
76. Spray onto reading glasses to clean them.
77. Can be used to spike up hair for guys if they have run out of hair gel.
78. Spray on dogs for mange.
79. Spray onto steering wheel of car to remove bacteria.
80. Spray onto hair to help remove nits and for prevention.
My partner runs every night and his sneakers always stink once he takes them off. After a recommendation from a friend, I tried spraying Modere Mouth Rinse into them. The next day the odour had fully disappeared! Now Dave uses it in all his shoes 🙂
81. Put a small amount into washing machine to help remove smells.
82. Customers have reported that spraying into eye will remove bacteria.
83. Spray onto gravel rash.
84. Use as a toner before applying skin care.
85. Use as a refresher mist when travelling.
86. Use instead of wipes when outdoors or travelling. (Follow instructions for baby wipes).
87. Spray on post operative wounds.
88. Great for camping spray onto all kitchen utensils.
89. Cleans makeup mirrors.
90. Fabric lounge refresher.
91. Spray into garbage bins to remove smells.
92. Spray into caravan after being in storage to remove mould smells.
93. Use as anti-bacterial on gym equipment.
94. Spray onto makeup containers to remove bacteria.
95. Spray onto fruit before eating.
96. Spray onto vegetables before preparation.
97. Use as an essential first aid item.
98. Spray onto makeup brushes after washing.
99. A light spray onto carpet when water damaged to remove bacteria smell.
100. When empty use as a water bottle as Modere plastics are *BpA and Phthalate Free